CareFinders Total Care, one of the fastest growing home healthcare companies in New Jersey, continues to expand.
After recent acquisitions, CFTC now offers quality care in 11 counties across the state. With nine office locations, CareFinders is proud to provide more than 3000 experienced Certified Home Health Aides to our patients and their families.
On April 3rd, CFTC finalized the acquisition of Emerald Health Care Services in Wayne. Emerald greatly increases our ability to provide Skilled Nursing to our family of services.
Also, as of Monday, April 4th, Family First HomeCare will officially join the CareFinders family and become our new Morris Plains Office. Family First has always brought an exceptional level of quality to personal home care – and now they are bringing it to CareFinders.
Please take a moment to welcome our newest CareFinders team members in the Morris Plains office:
• Robert Petroro – Executive Director
• Carmella Doherty – Community Liaison
• Toni Ann De Chellis – Branch Supervisor
• Michelle Latsch – Community Liaison
• Michele Avignone – Clinical
• Esmeralda Canarte – Office Administrator
• Janette Gonzalez – Office Administrator
• Rachel Thiel – Office Administrator
• Letitia Langares – Clinical (PDN)
• Mary Meyer – Coordination (PDN)
What’s most impressive in all this growth is CareFinders’ ability to expand while still providing compassionate care to every individual patient.